The Glens Falls Collaborative is a membership organization whose mission is to band together and promote businesses in the Glens Falls region in an effort to help them grow and thrive.
In addition to organizing many large downtown festivals and events, we create an incredible map of Glens Falls with a large distribution, to promote Glens Falls and our area’s businesses to locals and out-of-town visitors alike.
The collaborative also holds membership networking mixers and works alongside the City of Glens Falls and the Glens Falls Business Improvement District (BID) on other great hospitality and promotional efforts for the community.
The Glens Falls Collaborative events, branding and marketing have become a vital part of Glens Falls’ tourism and economic development.
For 2022 membership, we must receive your application and payment by no later than April 15, 2022 to be included on the Membership Brochure & Map.
Join or Renew Today!
Scroll down to complete the membership application online.
Click here to download an application.
Benefits of Membership
Inclusion in directories
Inclusion on our Glens Falls map, brochure and directory that is printed and distributed annually across the Glens Falls & Warren County (20,000+). Your directory listing on the Members page of this website includes a link to your website, which is good for your search engine results!
Free Participation in all Glens Falls Collaborative events
A $500+ value! Participate in Pet Fest, Grandma’s Table, Wing Fest, Take A Bite, FitFest, Boo2You, Hometown Holidays, Adirondack Christkindlmarkt and more. Event dates are subject to change as we adapt to COVID-19 restrictions
Show off your membership at your place of business.
Share your business 1x per month on the “Downtown Glens Falls” social pages: Facebook: 8,000+ followers
Instagram: 2,400+ followers
Glens Falls Collaborative members preferentially do business with fellow members.
After-Hours Networking Events
Join us at our quarterly networking events to mix and mingle with fellow business owners and community partners!
Support for Glens Falls
The Glens Falls Collaborative’s events, branding and marketing are vital to Glens Falls’ tourism and economic development, which benefits all businesses in the City. We are establishing an Arts Trail, which will be a new attraction to Downtown Glens Falls! Membership is our main source of revenue. Your support drives Glens Falls forward!
Our accomplishments in 2021:
- We distributed more than 17,000 maps and directories to visitors and locals alike to promote our members
- We grew our membership to include 85 active Glens Falls Collaborative members
- We increased our social media following and continued to promote our members and Glens Falls in general on our Downtown Glens Falls Facebook and Instagram accounts… and new this year, TikTok!
- We updated signage around downtown to remind everyone that “Glens Falls is OPEN!” and promote local events
- Many of our community events made their return in 2021 to help drive business to our members and promote Glens Falls as a “must visit” destination!
- Take A Bite – 8 weeks of good times and great eats! An exciting addition to this year’s weekly event was the closure of Glen Street so patrons could enjoy themselves each week in a socially distanced and safe setting! Attendance numbers each week were strong, drawing locals as well as vacationers from the Lake George region to experience our member restaurants, shops and organizations.
- Balloon Festival Block Party – the Adirondack Balloon Festival made it’s return in 2021 and we helped host the Thursday night Block Party to spread the Balloon Fest fun and bring foot traffic to Glens Falls!
- Boo 2 You – even a little rain did not stop this year’s event where children and families were able to trick-or-treat in a safe and community focused setting! The new location of City Park was a hit!
- Grandma’s Table – an intimate event bringing community members and restaurants together took place at The Queensbury Hotel this year!
- Santa Parade – back by popular demand, this allowed for families to experience a socially-distanced Santa experience this holiday season!
- Hometown Holidays – back to in-person in 2021, patrons and families gathered to watch the tree lighting, to take a photo with Santa and stroll downtown to grab a bite to eat at restaurants and get some holiday shopping done at our great shops! We also received over 75 letters to Santa from children both near and far in our special Santa mailbox.
- Adirondack Christkindlmarkt – NEW to Downtown Glens Falls this year! We welcomed 40+ vendors and 3,000+ attendees to City Park for what we hope to become a long-standing and growing event for Glens Falls!